Vote!

Monday, April 23, 2007

One Week To Go!

With only one week left of this KAL, I thought I'd put up a poll to see who has finished the book and, generally, how people felt about Mists. Please vote and let us know where you're at!

While I'm not in the contest (what with being a hostess and all ;-), I do think I'll finish my Avalon project before the end of the week. I've got about a third to go of the Arrowhead Stole from Interweave Knits, the Summer '06 issue.





If you have any questions about the contest feel free to email myself (Em) at knitter.knatter@yahoo.com or Brooke at brooke_stewart@comcast.net.

Good luck to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I used the same pattern for my Mist's of Avalon scarf! since I can't blog or publish on this site, my finished lace is on my blog schultztroupe.wordpress.com

Loved this KAL and fun to reread the book. Thanks for everything!

Dana