Vote!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hi from Sweden

Hi,

Thought I would drop in and say Hi. My name is Hanna and I managed to join this KAL in the last hours before it closed. I am so happy I found it.
I have the book, but was going to do something smart. Find it on audio so I could knit while I listened, but I have only been able to find it as an abriged version, meaning it is only 3 !!! hours long. That seems like cheating so I am going to start reading the book.
So what am I going to knit? After thoughtful consideration I am going to make the Lady Elaeanor shawl that some of you also has knitted. It is stunning and I got the book yesterday. Now I only need to decide what yarn to use.
I have a blog http://hannasdailywalks.blogspot.com/ (set up a couple of days ago).
It is in both Swedish and English.

Have a great day

Hanna in Sweden

No comments: