Vote!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Introduction

Hi everybody!
After lurking this blog for almost a full month I finally decided to join up! I am really excited about this...can't you tell from all the exclamation points?
My name is Melanie, and I have never read Mists, or any of the books for that matter. So I am totally new to all this.
Funny, I have been wanting to read this book for a long time, but never got around to it. And then a week before I saw the KAL ( I kid you not.) I saw it at 1/2 price books and bought it on a whim. It must be fate. =)
As far as projects go, I love knitting lace, so you may see some of that from me. But you will definitely be seeing a pair of socks from me.
Socks? Yes that is right. I found some Lorna's Laces Sport yarn called Camelot. It seemed fitting to me!

3 comments:

Janis said...

Welcome!

I just found that colourway and I'm so tempted to break my yarn fast for it. It's absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to see it knit up!

Unknown said...

Fate has a way of doing that! Welcome and I do hope you love the book.

Unknown said...

Hooray! So glad you chose to join us! It's really turning out to be quite a nice group of people! I'm now off to check out the Camelot colorway- sounds interesting :)