Vote!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hi Everyone

My name is Lana and I am new here. I stumbled upon this blog quite by accident and I loved the idea. Knitting and reading, what a perfect idea. I love Authurian legend and the Mists story. I have seen the movie twice and read the book only halfway through. The book has been on my nightstand for almost two years collecting dust. I read about halfway through and then my attention was diverted away. My family and I moved to another state. We picked up our lives and belongings and moved to Oregon. I have yet to pick the book back up. I joined this group in the hopes of getting inspired to read the book again, from cover to cover. I have decided to begin the book over again, from the beginning. I have not decided what my knitting project will be, yet. I have a few ideas and will have to peek into my small stash to see what I have to work with.

What else? I am a stay-at-home Mom with two daughters, ages 15 and 10. I have two cats and a husband too. LOL! I live in Portland, OR and love it here. I am Pagan. Also a knitter for the past three years. I also learned to crochet as a teenager, from my mother. I occasionally write my own knit patterns and fiction (short stories, novellas). I blog daily at: Lana Knits. Hmmm...I think that's about it, for now.

I hope to get to know everyone here and have some healthy discussions on the book and/or knitting. Have a lovely day and I am going to go dust off my book.

Oh, I almost forgot...I made a button for my own personal blog use. If anyone else wants to use my button on their blog, to link to here, feel free.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome to the blog! I love that button and would love to put it up on the site, would you mind? As soon as I figure out how to add buttons that is ;-).

Unknown said...

I don't mind at all. I figured I would share it with anyone who wants to use it. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Lana! My apologies for the late greeting. Feb was entirely too much for one little person like me to handle!! March is here and I am starting fresh and I'm glad to have fellow Pagans like yourself blogging along on this KAL :) Love the button- will definitely be "borrowing" it :P

Blessed Be.