Vote!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Member Intro

Hi! I'm Hope and I just joined today. I think this is going to be a great project. I don't know what I am going to knit yet, but I have a few possibilities in mind; I'm going to wait and see what "speaks to me" as I read.

I started the book this morning and got a few chapters read before things got busy around here. I actually bought this book several years ago when it was recommended to me by my best friend -- at the same time the miniseries premiered on TV -- but then never got around to reading it. I didn't watch the miniseries either, so this is all fresh to me!

I look forward to seeing everyone's work and talking about this book. The first chapters are certainly intriguing.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome to the KAL! Can't wait to see what project you decide on. Cheers!